The calendar function makes it easy to consult your remaining leave days and plan days off yourself. You can also view your colleagues' calendars right away and, of course, link everything to your agenda at work.
How to request a day off?
- Click on the day(s) on which you want to apply for leave.
- Select 'Add 1 day
- Choose the type of holiday on which it is to be booked
- Choose a full or half-day or enter specific hours
- Send the request to your manager or HR via 'Send request'.
How much budget do I have left?
Go to the calendar and click on 'My day off budget' at the top.
How do I view my colleagues' days off?
- Go to 'Calendar'
- For desktop: Click on the cogwheel at the top right and select 'Show colleagues' or click on colleagues at the bottom of the calendar to see an overview for each colleague.
- For mobile: Click on 'Show colleagues' at the bottom of your screen
Because Officient respects personal data, you only see the absence of your colleagues. Not the reason or type of leave.
💡 Working, but not at the office? Let your colleagues know by putting home work in your calendar. That way they can see that you are working remotely.
💡 Would you like to see your year in an overview? Click on your own name in the mobile view under Show colleagues. You will now see your own yearly calendar.
Are you a team manager? Then you can also click on a coworker to see the yearly calendar of your team members. Handy to see their leave balances!
How to add this calendar to your work calendar?
This depends on the type of calendar you use. The full step-by-step plan can be found here.